I know it’s a lil late for this post, but it’s been a crazy week at work, so much so that even though I managed to do this & take pictures, I couldn’t really get down to posting it. 😦 So here’s my Thanks Giving Nail Art that I did on my sister’s hands.
I wanted to do something festive yet simple. We decided to go with white & black on red because that was the colors of her dress that she was planning to wear to a party.
Things you’ll need:
- Christine Nail Polish in Red
- Sweet Touch Nail Enamel in White
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Black Out
- Sweet Touch Nail Enamel Top Coat
- 0-1 Size Pain Brush
- Apply Base Coat. This step is optional.
- Apply Red on the tips of the nails like you do for french manicure, use manicure strips if necessary. Let it dry.
- After that using the tip of the brush of White, apply spots randomly to make it look like a polka dot pattern. Make sure to keep the applicator at 90degree angle to get the dots in shape.
- Then use the paint brush to make the Black bows. First give it a tiny circle as a reference point, then draw the outer ribbons. Let it dry completely.
- Apply Top Coat to secure it. And we’re good to go 😀
Doesn’t it look adorable?!