So I was over at The Beauty Department when I came across their Beauty Resolutions for 2012. New Years is just around the corner, and i thought why not give it a try. Here are mine:
I vow to:
- Wear SPF 30 every single day. And I will not forget to cover my ears, neck, décolleté, hands and arms.
- Start paying more attention to my nails, again.
- Use Lemon Honey Mask. And other natural skin remedies.
- Not pick at any pimples that I should (hopefully not) get.
- Find my signature scent.
- And signature lip shade!
- Exfoliate my face, hopefully body too, at least once a week.
- Never, ever smoke a cigarette. Or at least try to stay away from them as much as I can.
- Always wash off my makeup before bed.
- Learn to apply my daytime makeup routine in 10 minutes or less.
- Throw out all of my expired lip glosses and nail polishes. If I can’t remember when I bought it, it’s too old.
- Experiment with styles (in the privacy of my room) that I never thought I could pull off.
- Stop over plucking my upper lips.
- Start maintaining my brow shape.
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase to protect my hair.
- Not abuse my hair, specifically front bangs with flat iron.
- Love and flaunt my natural hair texture. Stop tying it in a bun all the time.
- Sleep at least 6-8 hours a night.
- Drink lots of water for a healthy body.
- Maintain my figure.
And the best is yet to come:
- Get lots of new makeup, shoes, clothes and bags 😉
What are some of yours?